My photo
Dear Life, Please stop throwing things at me. Wishes, Neena

Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear Jane Anne

Dear Jane Anne,

I think of you often. I have heard of you from my first moments in the school yard. My mum dressed me up and sent me out to play… “beware of the Jane Annes” she would shout. I know when we are young we know not what we do, but Jane Anne, how could you do it? Did you have it planned all along? Did you just snap Jane Anne? How ridiculous you must have looked when you hit my poor mother and snatched her sweet Teddy while she was down. I imagine your curls flying like fire in the wind as you laughed wildly fleeing the scene of your crime. Late at night when my mother sleeps she often calls to you… “bring back my teddy Jane Anne Bricken”
All my life you have plagued us. No wrong that has ever been done could out do you in the eyes of my mother Jane Anne.

Wishes to you Jane Anne,

Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment